The Job Itself
Pageworks in Grand Rapids MI is hiring for a Data Processing Specialist. We are a dynamic communications company focused on technology driven communication. We focus on high tech solutions to solve complex business supply chain and workflow issues. Our data and mailing departments are growing rapidly, and we’re looking for a specialist to help take us to new levels. This position is ideal for self-starters who are looking to contribute to a steady company with a solid foundation that is growing rapidly in the communication landscape. If you’ve got an analytic mind, love problem solving, and are looking for somewhere that your talents could drive innovation, this may be a great position.
- Processing a wide range of customer data files acquired from various sources for direct mail production.
- Organization of input and output files in the appropriate order, format, and sequence for print production and USPS acceptance.
- Performing generalized and specific data analysis, hygiene, standardization, deduplication, and other data processing and formatting best practices according to US Postal guidelines.
- Job approval oversight and signoff in regards to data compliance and postal regulations.
- Quality control.
Work Experience / Background:
- Background with USPS rules and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and general software knowledge.
- Experience with postal industry software.
- Working of knowledge of various file formats / types [csv, xlsx, dbf]
- Attention to detail with great organization skills
- Technical aptitude and strong PC experience.
- 2+ years of mailing industry experience preferred